Re: Entrenched bug. Crystal refund request.

by gedwimerlic

Original Post

Entrenched bug. Crystal refund request.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad pro
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 794-485-162
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Entrenched data disk not applying its buffs in conquest. After wasting refreshes and spending conquest credits moving discs around I can now see it confirmed in these forums. Please refund me my crystals and conquest credits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add the entrenched data disk and enter battle. No bonus protection.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK.

Max photo size is tiny so image has been heavily cropped.

3F58274E-B65B-4D16-851A-AA8F6E4536A4.jpeg
Message 1 of 6 (776 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @AtS_Pears 

The 'Entrenched' data disk is now working after yesterdays hotfix. 

Hotfix: 06/17/2021

However, it has been reported to the team for further investigation that multiple 'Entrenched' data disks of the same rarity will currently only provide one Protection Up. The different rarities still work with each other.

Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you are looking for refunds of any sort as they would handle those sorts of requests.

Message 2 of 6 (718 Views)

★★ Novice

If multiple entrenched data disk are ignored and only one applies, then the bug is not fixed...

Message 3 of 6 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_UltraSlide

I did conact as you had suggested and support understood my request. She confirmed the issue as recent and known. However, she enquired after possible refund and got no ok. So she couldn't help me.

There really has to be an official dev statement. The bug first cost me energy, because I lost fights before I noticed why my teams don't perform anymore as expected. Then I lost time until the hotfix was released. After the fix however, I again lost fights because some duplicate datadisks still did not work as inteded. So I had to rebuy energy to compensate for lost battles and lost time. Additionally, I had to do boss fights without these datadisks, which gave me an disadvantage.

I needed to equip other disks, which cost me currency and they where not optimal, as I picked entrenched preferably when several good disks were given in a selection on a node.

Message 4 of 6 (615 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, please provide direct link to customer support. The one provided appears to direct me back to these same forums and repeat the process. Please advise.

Message 5 of 6 (566 Views)

★★ Novice

I am in a similar situation. When you select data disks over time, then you are relying on them working. When they do not it costs various types of resources to achieve goals and also makes achievement more difficult. Currently stuck needing to get another 7 for max rewards. Need to swap out blue entrenched and dont have other good disks to replace them with because I was loading up on blue entrenched

Message 6 of 6 (501 Views)