Re: Entitlement Missing?

by Wolfie_GirlXox

Original Post

Entitlement Missing?

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to turn a lot with career unlock items
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click the checkmark to turn the lot it says "entitlement missing"
What do you expect to see? I expect the lot to turn
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is really weird, I've never seen this before and I've seen people on Reddit have had it in the past

Message 11 of 19 (1,531 Views)

Hero
@Wolfie_GirlXox Are they still unlocked when you try to buy them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 19 (1,493 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is a community lot, I can't buy it, which is what really confuses me

Message 13 of 19 (1,439 Views)

Hero
@Wolfie_GirlXox Have you tested this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (1,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Wolfie_GirlXox 

I'm not sure what you are trying to do.  Are you trying to rotate the lot? 

The only thing I can think of is that there are objects on the lot that were either placed in build with the unlock cheat on or there are objects that were earned by sims earlier while the sim who earned them is no longer the owner or has died and the objects have become locked again.  Using the unlock cheat may fix it though.  I have not tested that so I'm not sure it will work, but it is something to try.

So before you try to rotate the lot, open the cheat window and type "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement" and see if that will let you rotate the lot.

Hope this helps.

Message 15 of 19 (1,374 Views)

Entitlement Missing on lot?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Lasted
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have a lot, I don’t have my computer in front of me right now.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The lot is on the gallery and It’s called “Sector 7 Slums Ver.2” And made by “ff1039”
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t delete wall, fences and can’t rotate.
What do you expect to see? That I can rotate and delete walls.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I downloaded a lot from sims 4 gallery and this one lot can’t not delete any structures, like walls and fences on it? I keep getting entitlement missing. I tried different cheats and nothing fixes it. It’s not even modded.

It’s called “Sector 7 Slums Ver.2” And made by “ff1039”

This never happen to me, anyone know of a fix?

Message 16 of 19 (1,064 Views)

Re: [OPEN] 'Entitlement missing" on gallery downloads unless all packs fro

★ Novice

I had the same problem. I was building on an empty lot no household attached to it but when I moved in a family that seemed to fix it hope this helps

Message 17 of 19 (908 Views)

Re: "Entitlement missing" on downloads from gallery unless have all pa

★★ Novice

I downloaded a lot, i placed stairs inside one of the rooms but it wont let me add any walls at all. I can add furniture just fine but whats the point of placing a lot if we cant edit it fully?

Message 18 of 19 (547 Views)

Re: "Entitlement missing" on downloads from gallery unless have all pa

Hero

Some players reported an error saying "Entitlement missing" when attempting to move or delete walls of Lots placed from the Gallery. This error should no longer occur.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (1,826 Views)