[ARCHIV]'Enthuse about the Outdoors' not present in friendly when whim is active

by ShadySims1989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ARCHIV]'Enthuse about the Outdoors' not present in friendly when whim is active

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Holiday Celebration, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar, Bust the Dust, Country Kitchen, Throwback Fit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any sim with the Loves the Outdoors trait.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever a sim who Loves the Outdoors rolls the whim to "Enthuse About the Outdoors" the action cannot be found anywhere in the friendly interaction catalog, but as long as that whim isn't present, they can do that interaction.
What do you expect to see? When my sims roll the whim to enthuse about the outdoors I expect to see that interaction in the friendly interactions catalog.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

For sims who have the Loves the Outdoors trait, when they roll the whim to Enthuse about the Outdoors, that interaction is absent from the friendly interactions catalog. However, if the whim isn't present then said sim can use that interaction.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title a bit

Message 1 of 3 (1,397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 'Enthuse about the Outdoors' not present in friendly when whim is active

Hero
Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,004 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

In options, if you turn off whims the whims will still work but won't be shown over your sims head. If you turn whims off after rolling "Enthuse about outdoors" does it still not appear?

Message 2 of 3 (1,234 Views)

Hero
Archiving this thread as per Patch 1.90.358 Whims are being replaced by Wants & Fears.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,005 Views)