Original Post

Entering cas deletes relationship

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every Time
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the kits and fitness stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim be friends with people outside your household and enter cas, afterwards all relationships expect for those in your house will be deleted like you've never met them 
What happens when the bug occurs? All friendships are deleted even relatives except for your household
What do you expect to see? Relationships staying the same
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes but I checked through all of them and it doesn't seem to have any affect 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?  Yes the new patch and high school years

Message 1 of 2 (532 Views)

Re: Entering cas deletes relationship

Hero
@maeve3107 You said you checked all your mods. Does that mean you moved the mods folder do the desktop, deleted the localthumbcache and reproduced the issue on a vanilla game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (503 Views)