English Troops in German Planes on Airborne

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 750
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Airborne (Grand Operations Day 1)
Please select your region Other
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug There are English NPC troops on the German planes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Deploy as an attacker (Axis Powers) on Twisted Steel.
What happens when the bug occurs? In terms of gameplay, nothing changes, but it doesn't make sense in regards to authenticity.
What should be happening instead? These NPC troops should be German.

Okay, so. I had originally posted this on "Game Information" thinking that it didn't really count as a bug, but I was told that it is a bug and to just move it to here: 

Not sure if this is the right spot to be posting this, but the game has a serious problem that I noticed in regards to authenticity in the Airborne gamemode on Twisted Steel.

When you play as the attacking force you are playing as the Axis powers, the German Empire, but in the plane, before you deploy, the troops seen inside are clearly British, including what appears to be the commander, who is wearing a Red Beret. I'm seriously loving the game, but I don't understand how this was missed.

The soldiers, as well as evidence of what team I was on, are all shown in the attachments. I hope this gets changed cause it's really out of place.

Message 1 of 8 (1,156 Views)

Re: English Troops in German Planes on Airborne

★★★★ Apprentice
Ye idd. This looks awefull.
Message 2 of 8 (1,139 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It's like they didn't test a look for the little details before releasing the game
Message 3 of 8 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It's such a major oversight, I don't understand how it was missed. I hope they fix it soon.

Message 4 of 8 (1,109 Views)

★★ Novice

Same on Xbox One. Also seems to be an axis soldier kind of glitching in the door way before you move to jump.

Message 5 of 8 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't think it's a bug, it just seems to be an oversight on Dice's part. Like instead of making the interior of the planes different for different sides they just copy/pasted them for all the maps, no matter if it's Axis or Allied.

As to the glitchy soldier, that maybe that's actually just another player's avatar, which would make sense why they're out the door.

Message 6 of 8 (1,065 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yep that makes sense! Either way I hope they fix it, breaks the immersion and looks kinda sloppy.

Message 7 of 8 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update: Same thing on Rotterdam. Definitely just an oversight from Dice. They need to fix this. It's immersion breaking.

Message 8 of 8 (1,025 Views)