[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Zx_DareDeviL_xZ
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Server selection screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Starting the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0 (Season 7)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time I start the game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? This crash used to happen once in a while after starting a match, right after selecting a legend. But now this is happening right in the beginning and preventing me to even enter the game. This issue is getting serious and intolerable. And is on both Steam and Origin. Please find the reddit link below for the reference video. https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/joerda/season_7_crashes_on_both_origin_and_steam_not/?...
What should be happening instead? The game should start normally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know if anyone else is facing the same issue. But please find the error in the posted video on reddit. The link is below. https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/joerda/season_7_crashes_on_both_origin_and_steam_not/?...

The game crashes right after selecting the server. This crash used to happen once in a while after starting a match, right after selecting a legend. But now this is happening right in the beginning and preventing me to even enter the game. This issue is getting serious and intolerable. And is on both Steam and Origin. Please find the reddit link below for the reference video.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/joerda/season_7_crashes_on_both_origin_and_steam_not/?...

Edited:

Wanted to add something that I forgot to mention earlier. I was able to enter into the game once after the very first installation from steam after the season 7 update (haven't even updated the game from origin before that). I saw a different gamertag on the home screen although all the progress was still there. So I got confused regarding the name and I exited the game to check my profile name on steam. It was the same name, so I changed that name and tried to re-enter the game. Since then I am not able to enter. I though that the crash might be because of the steam profile name change, so I updated the game on origin the see If I could enter from there. Unfortunately I was not able to.

Please help me fix this issue as I am not even able to open the game since the Season 7 update.

[Admin - updated thread title to reflect issue and for search results]

Message 1 of 1 (161 Views)