Enfys Nest unique bug on health point

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version IOS13
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 136-436-919
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Enfys Nest has very low helth point after Bonus expires. looks like almost zero and she dies imeadiatly by hitting very low damage. my Enfys has gear lv 13 and full power. have experience several times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Enfys Nest has very low helth point after Bonus expires. looks like almost zero and she dies imeadiatly by hitting very low damage. my Enfys has gear lv 13 and full power. have experience several times.

Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)

Re: Enfys Nest unique bug on health point

@dolsoi1977 Can you help me understand the situation? What squads were fighting? What debuffs were placed on your Nest? If it was against an opposing Nest, how were the two modded?

Reporting that your Nest had low health and then died is actually the expected result.

★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Thanks for asking. I had battle with Jedi squads including Revan and no debuffs from them to Enfys. not sure two modded? no Nest from opposing..
Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)

@dolsoi1977 Oh, I think I know what happened. Jedi revan leadership says whenever a Jedi uses their basic attack against a target with bonus protection (like nest), it reduces her max health by 10%. Enough attacks, and her health pool becomes very very small. Is this what happened?