Energy full notification

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Note 8
OS Version Android 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 976-465-797
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I keep receiving notifications that my energy is full even tho it's not. Tends to pop notification about an hour after I enter game and spend all energy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try spending all your energy and then exit game.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Not much more to say I guess.
Message 1 of 10 (945 Views)

Re: Energy full notification

★★ Novice
I get the same issue, however it happens randomly. Like when my energy is only at 100 out of 144
Message 2 of 10 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Guys, you've fixed the notifications issue 2 updates ago. Some old code block merged to the main branch now?
Message 3 of 10 (872 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have same issue. Android 8.1, and it used to happen maybe once a week. Now it will happen randomly about once a day to every other day. Never has it actually triggered when my energy is actually full (which is very rare), and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to when it does trigger. Happens at random times, and random energy levels.
Message 4 of 10 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue since the 2 new resistance characters were put in the game. I followed all ways to clear the device and when EA called me they said it was all that anyone can do and it is a sync issue between my device and google play store but stated they do not have a way to fix it so just post in the forums. I have andriod v7.0 on a samsung galaxy s7.

Message 5 of 10 (807 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Now I am getting no notifications even with bonus energy but the bonus energy is there
Message 6 of 10 (757 Views)

★ Novice
I get daily notifications on my Note 8 even though I rarely let my energy get near to full.
Message 7 of 10 (724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I still have the issue of not getting near enough of the every 8 hours like you should. I get the warnings even when I am not on for it to be gone. Both my sons have started playing and they are fine

Message 8 of 10 (716 Views)

★ Guide

are you using more than one device?
my phone gets the "energy is full" message even i have spend it on my second device (my computer, using nox) already. it seems the notification is triggerd per time on each device, it doesn´t really check if the energy is full or not...

Message 9 of 10 (708 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I stopped using my tablet and not when the issue just started to see it that was the issue since I noticed 1 of the other accounts having use of double the energy without using crystals at all.

Message 10 of 10 (702 Views)