Energy decays while sleeping

by Sihara

Original Post

Energy decays while sleeping

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's not coffee related, but it is energy related. My Sims Energy need will decay while they're sleeping. This is very frustrating as it makes it take even longer for their energy need to refill.

Message 1 of 7 (2,150 Views)

Re: [BUG] drinking coffee doesn't replenish energy

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
You can't dismiss the fact that I can reproduce this behavior (coffee not replenishing energy) every single time. However, I have not experienced this problem during bed time or when sleeping.

These are probably related but separated issues.
Message 2 of 7 (2,128 Views)

Re: Energy decays while sleeping

Hero

@Sihara I also think the issues are not related which is why I split this from the other thread.

Did you try resetting the sim ?

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (2,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem with fun. The fun bar is full, but it's red and my sim is constantly uncomfortable 

Message 4 of 7 (2,108 Views)

Hero

Did you try resetting the Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (2,103 Views)

Hero

@Sihara @moontreestarleaf 

Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (2,064 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had this problem with the fun need. Resetting didn't work, but restarting the game did.

Message 7 of 7 (2,027 Views)