by YaranKards

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[By design] - Energy boost items don't add any energy recharge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy 10e
OS Version 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?  I bought a paper roll(plush paper roll) which adds +1 energy recharge to toilets, a sink(ultra-spramp sink) which adds +2 energy recharge to toilets and a shower(yorso dual deluge shower) which adds +2 energy recharge shower but non of these didn't make any changes even though all of them are present in the bathroom. My sims still gets +5 when they use toilet and +7 using the shower.
What do you expect to see? After buying energy boost items, my sims should be getting +8 enery recharge from toilet instead of +5 and +9 energy from the shower not +7.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Turkey

Please give a feedback if you know how to solve this bug, thank you for your kindness already

Message 1 of 7 (1,955 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Energy boost items don't add any energy recharge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I can't see your pictures and therefore I don't know what is actually displayed in your house. 

Please note that the energy do not stock up: so if you already have a sink which adds 2 energy points, you wouldn't be able to get any additional energy from the sink. I find this guide really helpful in terms of bathroom energy. 

Energy guide for bathrooms

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,932 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I can't see your pictures and therefore I don't know what is actually displayed in your house. 

Please note that the energy do not stock up: so if you already have a sink which adds 2 energy points, you wouldn't be able to get any additional energy from the sink. I find this guide really helpful in terms of bathroom energy. 

Energy guide for bathrooms

Message 2 of 7 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much I got it now. The picture you shared really helped. Standard smile 

Message 3 of 7 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I just bought a new bedroom set solely cause of energy boost, weren't cheap and used llamas and I cause had different type already they don't work, that should really be clearer, cop out 

Message 4 of 7 (1,652 Views)

Hero

@Kitti3101 we have a post about this subject here: How to maximize energy replenishment from home items

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 7 (1,636 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Kitti3101 No fair. It was not specifically clear. I did the same thing.
Message 6 of 7 (1,239 Views)

Hero
@1005065883310 Those are the game secrets that players have discovered 😉

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 7 (1,222 Views)