Energy 10 Bed Intermittently Gives One Speed Energy Gain Rather Than Three

by Jagid3

Original Post

Energy 10 Bed Intermittently Gives One Speed Energy Gain Rather Than Three

★ Novice

I have several Princess Cordelia beds in my Sim family's house. After I've been playing for a few hours, invariably at least one Sim regenerates energy at one bar speed while sleeping rather than three. And the pixel gain on the bar is genuinely growing at about a cheap bed pace, if you compare it to anyone else asleep at the time, even if the other Sim is in the same bed.

It's usually just one Sim at a time, but it's happened to every Sim in the household over the life of the family. It's happened in every high-quality bed they've owned, if I recall correctly.

If I save and exit to the main menu then reload the family the Sim that had been regenerating slowly is regenerating at full speed again.

It seems as if the game may be putting the sleeping Sim into nap mode rather than actual sleep. I had thought it was an intended feature because I first noticed it when having a Sim sleep during the day. But it has happened now at every time of day and night.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Message 1 of 2 (1,565 Views)

Re: Energy 10 Bed Intermittently Gives One Speed Energy Gain Rather Than Three

Hero

Hi,

are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,556 Views)