by Kametisu

Original Post

Energized Sims who Dislike Fitness will Autonomously Use Exercise Equipment

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Cottage Living, Journey to Batuu, Laundry Day Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, and the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Make sure autonomy is on. 2. Create a sim that dislikes fitness and let them get energized. 3. Place any exercise equipment on the lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? If there is any exercise equipment such as the treadmill or punching bag, then the energized sim will use the equipment. They will get a tense moodlet saying that they dislike fitness. Eventually, if they exercise for too long, their tense moodlet will change to an uncomfortable moodlet.
What do you expect to see? Energized sims that dislike fitness should not partake in any form of exercise.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See the video link below.

My Sim's traits are Good, Glutton, and Cheerful if anyone wants to know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yJRAw7TeNBhmTJQPnH44emkTIUYwzrIM/view?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 4 (1,135 Views)

Not Fixed: Sims autonomously doing activities they dislike

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most but not all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just watch your sim
What happens when the bug occurs? the sim will autonomously do what it dislikes
What do you expect to see? I expect sims to not antagonize themselves
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm sorry but this is still not fixed. I have a sim currently like in a new save that is constantly going to work out at the workout equipment but he hates it and won't stop doing it.

Message 2 of 4 (991 Views)

Re: Not Fixed: Sims autonomously doing activities they dislike

Hero
@MadameNordica There needs to be a thread per interactions they still do.

I merged yours with the exercise equipment thread but if you see others, please create one thread per interaction.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (946 Views)

Re: Not Fixed: Sims autonomously doing activities they dislike

★★★ Guide

Thank you, I wasn't aware! 

Message 4 of 4 (843 Views)