Endurance's Ult buff is getting dispelled

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xperia X
OS Version 4.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 279716932
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Purple lifebar granted by Endurance's Convergence is being dispelled by enemy ships
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

Purple life bar granted by Endurance's Convergence Ability is being dispelled by enemy abilities. I've noticed it three times, in the first two the enemy ships were using dispelling abilities that also cause damage so I just assumed those abilities caused a ton of damage, but yesterday Tie Advanced used the "I Have You Now" ability which causes no damage and still the purple life bar was dispelled(which shouldn't happen according to Convergence's description).

Message 1 of 4 (467 Views)

Re: Endurance's Ult buff is getting dispelled

★★★★★ Novice

Did only the purple bar disappear or the buff icon as well?

Could be just a graphical glitch (Though I agree it's still a bug).

Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. I tested by using TIE Advanced x1 in my initial fleet lineup and going against an Endurance capital ship and didn't manage to repro. After Endurance used "Convergence" and granted allies Protection Up buff, I used my TIE Advanced x1 "I Have You Now" ability and it didn't dispel the Protection Up buff from the enemy ships (the purple bar remained unchanged and the buff icon remained locked on the ship).

If you encounter this situation again, can you please provide the following information so I can investigate further?
- Fleet composition for your team and the enemy team (which Capital Ship was used, what were the initial 3 ships, did TIE Advanced come from Reinforcements, etc)
- Screenshots

Thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Collisio
All buff icons. I forgot to mention because removing buffs(except the purple lifebar one) is the expected behaviour.

@CG_MindTricks
Screenshots will be hard as I don't record my plays and taking screenshots everytime is impractical. But I'll try my best.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)