Endless loop on TW battle

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei Mate10
OS Version 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 612473845
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I started a battle against an opponent in TW. The game went into infinite loading loop. When I tried to turn wifi off and on I got a message saying that there is a connection error and I have to restart the game. I was REALLY frustrated about that and I didn't get a good look at the error code but it was something like on the screenshot attached. It happens from time to time and is really annoying as the results are usually like in this case: lost battle that didn't even start and a team wasted. It is EXTREMELY frustrating as there is no way out, either client gets timed out or internet reset crushes the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Honestly I don't know. It is so random when starting a battle. Happens usually in TW.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei Mate10
OS Version 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 612473845
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I started a battle against an opponent in TW. The game went into infinite loading loop. When I tried to turn wifi off and on I got a message saying that there is a connection error and I have to restart the game. I was REALLY frustrated about that and I didn't get a good look at the error code but it was something like on the screenshot attached. It happens from time to time and is really annoying as the results are usually like in this case: lost battle that didn't even start and a team wasted. It is EXTREMELY frustrating as there is no way out, either client gets timed out or internet reset crushes the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Honestly I don't know. It is so random when starting a battle. Happens usually in TW.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

error screen.JPG
Message 1 of 3 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Endless loop on TW battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @kiel9009,

As @ammon_jerr0 said, this is usually the result of a lost or unstable internet connection. Please make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before going into important battles. And yes, since battles are processed on the server, there is no way around (would be too easy to manipulate them, if they are happening locally).

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
I've had this too but it was because the wifi connection. Any time the connection is disconnected during loading it gives that error and you lose your team. I have since turned wifi off and used mobile data when I start TW battles and I haven't had a problem since. Your results may vary but of course the important thing is that the connection is as stable as possible.
Message 2 of 3 (308 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @kiel9009,

As @ammon_jerr0 said, this is usually the result of a lost or unstable internet connection. Please make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before going into important battles. And yes, since battles are processed on the server, there is no way around (would be too easy to manipulate them, if they are happening locally).

Message 3 of 3 (298 Views)