Re: Endless Loading Screen on game start

by UrsidaeOfficial

Original Post

★★ Novice

Ive even verified the game files and it let me replace what was saved on the cloud, loaded up but now it says there is an update for origins

Message 11 of 48 (2,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so here's what I did : when in origin client, I first disabled cloud sync (did not help) and then went to properties - "command line while launching" or something like that and typed -quickstart. It worked and I have no clue why.

Message 12 of 48 (2,286 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still an issue I'm afraid, even after they fixed the cloud sync earlier today. Frown

Message 13 of 48 (2,259 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
My friend right now as we were about to play and joking about my main account being stuck on a loading screen was just hit with the loading screen issue as well.. now he has to create another account to play with me. It's getting pretty ridiculous. Frown
Message 14 of 48 (2,242 Views)

★ Apprentice

Seems to be an issue when you link your account to steam. Everyone I've asked with this issue has done it, and all my friends who play without problems haven't.

Now that the issue (hopefully) is pinned down, perhaps a fix will be released earlier than we thought. Large smile

Message 15 of 48 (2,236 Views)

★ Novice

Friend and I had this problem.

Our fix was to verify and repair the game files. May not help everyone but just right click the game on Origin Launcher and Repair.

Message 16 of 48 (2,197 Views)

★ Novice

repair your game. It worked for me.

Message 17 of 48 (2,191 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it did not let me repair

Message 18 of 48 (1,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

repair and -quicklaunch did not fix issue for me.

I can confirm i linked my steam 

Message 19 of 48 (1,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Just started happening to me...ill try the -quicklaunch and see what happens..I too am linked to steam for what its worth

Message 20 of 48 (1,809 Views)