Re: Encountered a new party bug

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Encountered a new party bug

★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPad Pro
OS Version Latest, forget but updated a few days ago.
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003133057821
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Play the game 2. Have friends who host popular parties (parties that fill mins after opening) 3. Try to attend said popular parties 4. ??? 🍀
What do you expect to see? At this stage a working game
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

Just face planted into a new bug.

Attended a friend’s party that always fills fast. It ported me to the house then instantly booted me to the sims mobile loading screen without any error. Game crashed and had to hard exit the game, remove the screen by swiping it off the iPad opened screens section then entered the game. From the on the party ‘attend’ was greyed out but it still registered me as having attended the party as my count was 1/2, no sim could get in. I then attended another party and that worked but the first party was still greyed out for me. 

As as you can see in screenshot bellow it’s conflicting information. The tally shows that yes, I’ve attended the party but the party in the list has ‘attend’ listed not ‘return to party’ so in that section it appears I could visit another party since it doesn’t register me as having attended Nonono’s party. Very confusing and have never encountered this bounced bug before.

D3428569-5C76-4B97-9676-6E4B25B5998A.jpeg

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)

Hero

I experienced the same issue last week with WiFi. It worked normal with 4G.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Update: only received one party reward, the bugged one does not reward an attendance (0 star) party reward which is different from the previous bugs I’ve reported as those ones did pay a reward to a party you attended even if it bugged out.

Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

I hope this is a one time thing. Seems like the crash caused your game to get confused. If you encounter this again, more often, please let me know.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)