Emperor's demise event schedule

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version 12.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 799162197
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The last emperor's demise and daring droid events didn't show in my game. But the other events in the calendar, did. I was unable to get Emperor Palpatine to 7* and use it to get R2-D2 7*. And without R2-D2 7* I cannot get Commander Luke Skywalker.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Luxembourg

The last emperor's demise and daring droid events didn't show in my game. But the other events in the calendar, did.
I was unable to get Emperor Palpatine to 7* and use it to get R2-D2 7*. And without R2-D2 7* I cannot get Commander Luke Skywalker.

Message 1 of 3 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Emperor's demise event schedule

Hi @DespotaIluminado and thanks for the report!

According to the Event Calendar, the Emperor's Demise and Daring Droids Mythic events appeared last week, but the full "Legendary" did not. I believe this was just as a holiday bonus - it appears that they ran every mythic event during the week.

Hopefully the January Calendar will be posted soon, and we will be able to see which Legendary events will occur during the month. I believe that the Daring Droid event has always recurred right before the CLS event. If you see Daring Droid but not Emperor's Demise, then you may need to get a different Empire character up to 7* if he was going to be your 5th.

Thanks, hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

All Replies

Hi @DespotaIluminado and thanks for the report!

According to the Event Calendar, the Emperor's Demise and Daring Droids Mythic events appeared last week, but the full "Legendary" did not. I believe this was just as a holiday bonus - it appears that they ran every mythic event during the week.

Hopefully the January Calendar will be posted soon, and we will be able to see which Legendary events will occur during the month. I believe that the Daring Droid event has always recurred right before the CLS event. If you see Daring Droid but not Emperor's Demise, then you may need to get a different Empire character up to 7* if he was going to be your 5th.

Thanks, hope this helps!

★★ Novice

Thank you very much... Só the events were mythic and not legendary. For the mythic you need to already have the 7* toon, correct?

Fortunately, I have a 7* royal guard as a backup for the daring droid...

Message 3 of 3 (370 Views)