Emperor's Command Shuttle Bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto G5 Plus
OS Version 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 413-765-196
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not inflicting buff immunity with Emperor's Influence.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country

I used Emperor's Influence, which says it inflicts buff immunity on enemies for two turns, with no chance to evade.  Neither enemy in the fight obtained any debuff at all.  Glad to see all the the crystals I spent to get this ship are going to good use. 

Message 1 of 6 (547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Emperor's Command Shuttle Bug

Hello there,

There is a difference between "cannot be evaded" and "cannot be resisted".

"Cannot be evaded" means the target cannot avoid the attack, but they can still resist the negative effects of the attack if the tenacity vs potency check goes in the target's favour. You will see the words "resisted" on the target when buff immunity fails to apply (easier to see on 1x speed)

Only attacks that are labelled "cannot be resisted" are guaranteed to apply a negative status effect.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (533 Views)

All Replies

Hello there,

There is a difference between "cannot be evaded" and "cannot be resisted".

"Cannot be evaded" means the target cannot avoid the attack, but they can still resist the negative effects of the attack if the tenacity vs potency check goes in the target's favour. You will see the words "resisted" on the target when buff immunity fails to apply (easier to see on 1x speed)

Only attacks that are labelled "cannot be resisted" are guaranteed to apply a negative status effect.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Well, seems this was marked "solved" rather quickly. I did not see "resisted" OR "dodged" appear on the screen. Nothing happened.
Message 3 of 6 (501 Views)

EA development team marked it as solved. If you feel something is wrong could you perhaps get a video of the bug in action, preferably at 1x speed?

Message 4 of 6 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

May 2019 emperor still needs weapons upgrade, he is  useless against jedi characters and can be shot from a distance. 

Message 5 of 6 (410 Views)

@xeriphin did you intend this for a different game category? This section is for "Galaxy of Heroes" - a mobile squad building game.