Accepted Solution

Emperor Palpatine shock does not take 20% health from dark side toons

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone7 Plus
OS Version 11.2.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Emperor Palpatine shock does not take health from dark side toons on their turn. According to the description in his unique "Crackling Doom" (level 7), "While Palpatine is active, at the start of each enemy turn, they take damage equal to 20% of their max health for each of the following: they are shocked, they are a Jedi, they are a Rebel". This is currently not happening for at least some dark side toons.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? To demonstrate the bug - apply shock to a dark side toon using Emperors basic, then wait for them to take their next turn. The 20% damage does not happen. I've seen this happening with empire and first order toons at the very least.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Ireland

Product:

Message 1 of 7 (600 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Emperor Palpatine shock does not take 20% health from dark side toons

EA Live QV Team
Hi @os4132a8v8ky. Thank you for the report! We were unable to reproduce the issue you've reported. We've noticed that the damage number on dark side toons from Crackling Doom when they are shocked is almost not visible/noticeable due to the character animation. If you record a video and run it frame by frame, you should be able to see the damage caused in white numbers (20% of their maximum health). I hope this helps to clear things up.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (536 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I'm not seeing the damage taken from anyone while in squad arena. It's nothing but rebels right now and they aren't taking any damage from a zeta'd crackling doom.
Message 2 of 7 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Good to know. I was going to zeta crackling doom tomorrow. I'll zeta talzin lead instead!

Message 3 of 7 (550 Views)

★★ Guide

Just to be clear, Cracking Doom does damage equal to 20% of Health, this damage still has to go through Protection. Nothing on this ability indicates that it bypasses Protection and damages Health directly. Watch those videos again and see if their Protection bar was reduced.

Message 4 of 7 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I know it doesn't bypass protection. I'm not seeing any damage taken at all. But it's only in the arena. I see it in GW and other battles.
Message 5 of 7 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Agreed. No damage occurs at all when I've seen this happen

Message 6 of 7 (493 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Hi @os4132a8v8ky. Thank you for the report! We were unable to reproduce the issue you've reported. We've noticed that the damage number on dark side toons from Crackling Doom when they are shocked is almost not visible/noticeable due to the character animation. If you record a video and run it frame by frame, you should be able to see the damage caused in white numbers (20% of their maximum health). I hope this helps to clear things up.
Message 7 of 7 (537 Views)