Emblems not working properly (Can't change them back/forth)

by Rob_P53

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Emblems not working properly (Can't change them back/forth)

★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32G
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17 July 2019 (and before)
Summarize your bug I had the "Bulldog" emblem. I was showing a friend how to change emblems and select emblems. I switched it to the BF 1 emblem "never forget", and then I changed it back to the "Bulldog" Although the "Bulldog" is selected, and it says it's "ENABLED", it is not showing. It's still showing the "Never Forget" BF1 emblem. I can't switch it back to the "Bulldog" emblem
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pick the Bulldog emblem. Switch to another emblem, and then go back to bulldog emblem. The bulldog emblem will not show up, but the other emblem will remain forever.
What happens when the bug occurs? You don't get the emblem that is enabled/chosen.
What should be happening instead? You should see the emblem that the game says is "Enabled" (with a check mark)

See attached screen shots:

1) I clearly have the Bulldog emblem enabled, and

2) the side of the weapon shows the "Never Forget" (BF 1) emblem and not the one enabled.

Message 1 of 4 (554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Emblems not working properly (Can't change them back/forth)

@Rob_P53 Are you currently representing a platoon? In BF5 unlike BF4 if you represent a platoon the platoon's emblem will take priority over any personal emblem that you choose to enable. If you are representing a platoon choose not to represent the platoon and your normally chosen emblem will be visible.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Rob_P53 

Has it updated since Wednesday? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)

@Rob_P53 Are you currently representing a platoon? In BF5 unlike BF4 if you represent a platoon the platoon's emblem will take priority over any personal emblem that you choose to enable. If you are representing a platoon choose not to represent the platoon and your normally chosen emblem will be visible.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (494 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ragnarok013 That fixed it. And it sucks that it has to be this way.
I love the Bulldog, so now I have to decide to represent my platoon, or enjoy the Bulldog icon. I'm going with Bulldog for a bit, then may swutch back to platoon.
Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)