Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Elysium Chests don't unlock new items

by B3rzerk3rro

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Elysium Chests don't unlock new items

★★★ Novice

Idk if others have had this issues I open chest get elyisan artifact get to expedition screen get stuck at expedition complete so I skip the results go to loot screen and then to forge looked through everything says I have 6 items but when I look I only have 2 is that counter also counting the material drops?

Message 31 of 50 (250 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Yeah people are getting stuff, you just don’t always get to see what you got because the end screen gets stuck calculating achievements but they are most likely getting crap like this and it’s why they can’t find it (see attached pic) 

Message 32 of 50 (248 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I believe it also counts material drops

Message 33 of 50 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Day 2 and still found nothing... must have been more materials.........
can you take them out of the chest.. we can get them anywhere with all the blues and purples constantly dropping 

Message 34 of 50 (231 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same as well. I've opened a total of 5 Elysian chests so far and the end expedition screen bugs so it doesn't show my rewards from the chests. So I go to look through my stuff to find the new cosmetics and I find nothing new had been added to my stuff.

Message 35 of 50 (231 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I'm on xbox and same thing happening. six chests two vinyls. 

Message 36 of 50 (229 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Same issue. My results screen gets stuck and I have yet to receive any of my 5 Elysian artifacts
Message 37 of 50 (226 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
So like most games lately, do tons of work for little or no reward.
Message 38 of 50 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
I have had something similar. I am not getting anything other than items I can farm by picking plants and rocks in free play. I am given crafting items but nothing from the list in the enclave.
Message 39 of 50 (197 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I didn’t get either of my unlocks. Two of us opened chest at the end of the Heart of Rage. My game got stuck loading on the expedition results page so I never saw what I was supposed to get. Checked the Forge and saw nothing new. Rebooted the game like some people here have and I still had nothing. 

Message 40 of 50 (188 Views)
Twitter Stream