Elysian Chest items missing

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Heart of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At the end of the Stronghold
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28.03.19 01:20 EST
Summarize your bug I did not get the items from the Elysian Chests
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opening an Elysian Chest
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get the items
What should be happening instead? I should get the items

I spawned into the Stronghold at the end during the Monitor fight and was there for the whole thing. At the end myself and another Freelancer opened an Elysian a chest each. My game sort of froze at the expedition results screen as it was stuck saying it was recording victories. After some time I skipped it. It didn’t play the animations for the Masterwork Items that I got. Instead it just took me to the overview of the items I had received. After that I went to the Forge and looked through all of the animations, vinyls, wear states, even the paint colors and armor and saw nothing unlocked. I rebooted the game, looked through everything again, and still nothing. Just for the heck of it I decided to look through the armor and there was nothing there, which makes sense since Elysian Chest don’t contain armor pieces, but you never know. So, I’m down two Elysian Artifacts. 

Message 1 of 17 (924 Views)

Re: Elysian Chest items missing

★★★★★ Novice

Update: Nothing shows as unlocked either. 

Message 2 of 17 (918 Views)

Elysian chests

★★★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Expedition reward screen
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.03.19.11:48pm
Summarize your bug Expedition reward screen stuck in infinite load screen and missing Elysian rewards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete stronghold and open Elysian chest and collect artifact
What happens when the bug occurs? When expedition reward screen starts it gets stuck in infinite load screen and doesn't show feats
What should be happening instead? Expedition reward screen should display feat and rewards

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Expedition reward screen
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.03.19.11:48
Summarize your bug Expedition reward screen gets stuck in infinite load screen after having picked up Elysian artifact
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete stronghold and open Elysian chest
What happens when the bug occurs? Expedition reward screen pops up and gets stuck in an infinite load screen
What should be happening instead? Expedition screen should load and display rewards and feats

Message 3 of 17 (876 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is also happening to me Everytime a chest is opened at the end the list counter at the end is going up it's says I am at 8 out of 162 but I only see 2 vinyls and 1 new material so I guess I lost 5 things or I got materials and those are part of the counter but there's no way to tell since I have like 2k of every material except me ember which I have like 400 now.

Message 4 of 17 (903 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue, same bug and getting nothing. Plus my completion bar in the challenge is showing 5/162. I have only received one decal called Arch and Cross but that's it. Was told by EA Help to post a comment here so they can track it. Hope this works.

Message 5 of 17 (876 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I got 30 ember as an elysium reward last run. What a waste.
Message 6 of 17 (867 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

You probably got materials.  

If you check the list in the Challenges section, there are not even close to 162 items there, which means a lot of drops are going to be crafting materials.

Message 7 of 17 (859 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue, I get the results screen lockup and haven't been able to redeem any Elysian artifacts I've picked up so far.
Message 8 of 17 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I quit to home (X1X) and rebooted the game.

I then went to check on MY missing items and they had appeared, not sure about the crafting parts though because the game WONT TELL ANYONE how many they have unless they try to craft something.

I suggest restarting Anthem check for your items in the forge:appearance section (Mine did have the blue cross by them) and post your results here so we can all track consistency, hopefully you get lucky.  EA is not going to do this for us, unfortunately if we want to play we have to continue helping them fix their game.

Remember, Anthem was broken when released and broken it remains... the chance of getting a game where no one drops, the buttons work, you complete your mission, with the character you’ve chosen, in the outfit it is supposed to be in and get your items to appear is about 50/50 which is better than it was.

The good thing about it is that it is an awesome game and the menus appear to be moving faster.  Having faster access gives you a better chance to complete A game sift through the spoils and exit to Tarsis and restart the game BEFORE it drops you.

For best results: Rinse and Repeat.

Message 9 of 17 (724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Similar happened to me. I got three Elysian items. It only showed me one which was a fabric but I have nothing new.

Message 10 of 17 (601 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help