Re: Elder

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Elder

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 Plus
OS Version 13.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1005208352715
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the Generations tab in the family portrait
What do you expect to see? One of the elders who suddenly disappeared
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback

Today, I updated my Sims Mobile app and of my recently retired and moved out Sims disappeared. He used to be in the last generation and shows in the contacts of my playable Sim (his daughter) but now there aren’t traces of him anymore. Just disappeared. I’m not sure if it’s because of the app update or this is a sign that he died. 

Message 1 of 2 (467 Views)

Re: Elder

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@AbC2841a7316521 Hi, did you retire the sim only (the sim will become an elder but still in the portrait picture) OR did you retire the sim THEN REMOVED the sim (can be done by tapping sim then tapping bday cake beside name box or tapping family portrait then tapping sim & tapping remove). If you removed the elder sim, he or she will be gone from your house & portrait picture FOREVER BUT will be found on generations part of the family portrait).

If these scenarios are not the case then you can ask for EA in-game help thru Help in the settings of the game. Take note of your player ID coz you'll need this when you report (found on the upper right side of the screen when your game loads). Hope this gets resolved for you.

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 2 of 2 (423 Views)