Elder sim won't move out. It says he is in another event.

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Elder sim won't move out. It says he is in another event.

★★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro, iPhone X
OS Version automatically updated to latest
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? unknown
What do you expect to see? I expect him to eventually move out and join the rest of his generation in the appropriate section of the family portrait.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I have an elder sim from two generations ago.  He retired, gave me his heirloom and stayed.  Unlike the other 7 sims of his generation, he never moved out.  If I try to socialize with him, it brings up a message saying he is busy in another event.  He has now been "in the event" for many real time weeks.  Usually elder sims move out within a couple of days of retirement.

58AE5473-4173-4AE6-919E-C1B75366544E.png

Message 1 of 6 (1,064 Views)

Re: Elder sim won't move out. It says he is in another event.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @BlueWizardRob! Could you DM me your player id so we can investigate this bug? Thanks

Message 2 of 6 (984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. I have a retired sim who is “busy”and stuck on one home lot. 

Message 3 of 6 (888 Views)

Hi @beatrixaz74! Could you dm me your player id, device os and location? I will investigate this issue and report it to studio. Thanks!

Message 4 of 6 (849 Views)

★ Novice
  • I am having similar issues. I have several house fills of old sims that have come back and now I can’t get them to move out. I have started multiple cases and send in emails trying to get someone to fix this. I haven’t been able to play since April because of this. 
Message 5 of 6 (826 Views)

@torigarrison16 The sims that came back is a similar but different issue affecting many players in game. That issue has been reported to studio.

Message 6 of 6 (760 Views)