Elder sim jaw "drops" when adjusting cheeks in CAS

by MintyFreshSims

Original Post

Elder sim jaw "drops" when adjusting cheeks in CAS

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Don't have: Batuu, Courtyard Oasis, Industrial Loft.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim in CAS, any sim will do. Make them YA or A. Note the postion of the chin and jaw area. Age the sim to an Elder. In face edit mode, grab the cheek and try to manipulate the cheeks to be slimmer/fuller.
What happens when the bug occurs? As the cheek area is grabbed, the jaw appears to drop, changing the overall anatomy of the face. Aging down the sim resets the face. Aging the sim up again has fixed the face, but manipulating the cheek anytime again while the sim is an elder will result in the "jaw drop".
What do you expect to see? That the jaw area of the elder does not drop while manipulating the cheek.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've had this bug for what I think over a year, but I couldn't find it reported. I currently use mods as MCCC and UI-Cheats Extension, but I only recently started using mods and this bug has been around since I played completly modless. Thought it was a sort of game feature at first, that the face changes though age, but have come to the conclusion that it probably isn't. It is possible to "fix" the face by aging the sim down then up, but I'd rather not have the bug at all. 

Message 1 of 1 (247 Views)