Re: Elaaden quest bugs: "The Flophouse" and "Settling Elaaden&

by fezao97

Original Post

Re: Elaaden quest bugs: "The Flophouse" and "Settling Elaaden&amp

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Greetings,

I looked everywhere in the Flophouse area, and there are absolutely no more enemies in the area.  None show up in the HUD (no red dots showing).

I've thought about restoring to a point prior to the Flophouse Mission, but I would lose a lot of progress.

This is frustrating.

Message 31 of 41 (1,533 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know if EA actually looks at these reported bugs and addresses them?

Thanks,

Joe

Message 32 of 41 (1,449 Views)

Champion (Retired)

They have already fixed some reported bugs, so the answer will be yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 41 (1,444 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So a list of Side Quests cannot be completed without first completing The Flophouse:

1)  The Flophouse

2)  Settling Elaaden

3)  Task:  Boosting the Signal (since cannot establish an outpost on Elaaden)

4)  Task:  Outpost Supplies on Elaaden

5)  The Little Things That Matter (since I need the outpost on Elaaden to get a final ZK Resource Tracker)

6)  Architect on Elaaden

7)  Liam Kosta:  Outpost World

Because of this one bug, the experience has been ruined for me.  I am on the verge of starting Mission 6 (Meridian: The Way Home), but I would like to complete all the other tasks first.

Would seriously love a reply from EA.

Joe

Message 34 of 41 (1,425 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It is necessary to load a savegame prior to clearing the flophouse if you want to finish this. Or start a new game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 35 of 41 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This same exact thing haooened to me, there was a new update on Mass effect which included fixing of quest blockers and bugs. I hoped it this one was one of them, and it wasnt. I only need Elaaden to finish and it wont let because of this, please help me anyone if you know how!
Message 36 of 41 (1,341 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Pachex02

Like I already wrote, you need to load a savegame prior to this mission or start a new game.

Message 37 of 41 (1,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i did the same and it worked!!!!
Message 38 of 41 (1,185 Views)

★★ Novice
THIS WORKED FOR ME. THANKS!
Message 39 of 41 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem is it won't let me into the command center. I just keep getting stuck in a loop of turning of the alarm and holding my ground.

Message 40 of 41 (871 Views)