Re: Either lost RP or its a visual bug where i cant see the correct amount of RP

by arngamez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Either lost RP or its a visual bug where i cant see the correct amount of RP

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ArnGamezBTW
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. matingamez-_-btw
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? seer
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? octane
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the play menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. waiting in the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4-6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 8/20/2021 12:42
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? the bug made me lose my RP or its a visual bug where i cant see my rp
What should be happening instead? showing the correct amount of rp i had
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know

as shown i have 7200 rp in the bottom left but my progression bar is correct which i have 7452 rp 

Message 1 of 6 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Either lost RP or its a visual bug where i cant see the correct amount of RP

Community Manager

Thank you for the info given. I've sent you a DM with the latest update/info, even if there's not a lot to it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (529 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

and now i have officially lost all my rp

Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, sorry if I'm missing something, but I don't see where it's indicating 7452 RP. 

When did you last play Ranked? Unfortunately there was an issue affecting a number of PS4 players over the weekend where games within a certain timeframe did not get saved to the server, and it looks like this progress was lost. 

If it's been a few days since you played Ranked -and presumably finished up at 7452RP- this is likely where your RP has gone. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (602 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David well it doesnt exactly show 7452 rp but you can see the progression bar and from apex tracker websites it does say 7452 rp and last time i played ranked before today was exactly 18 hours ago
Message 4 of 6 (598 Views)

★★ Novice

heres what it shows in the apex tracker websites the problem is i didnt expect this to happen yesterday so how would i have known that i needed to take a picture this is the only form of proof i can show

Message 5 of 6 (595 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the info given. I've sent you a DM with the latest update/info, even if there's not a lot to it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (530 Views)