by T3-CRM

Original Post

[W] Editing werewolf body changes Sim body even when UNLINKED

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Doing what I state in title.
What happens when the bug occurs? UNLINKED sim to werewolf form, any editing to the werewolf body will change the sims body and vice versa.
What do you expect to see? If my sims werewolf form is unlinked the body should not change for the other form.....
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. One of the sim deliveries released after the pack.

Any change to my werewolves body, even when unlinked, changes my sims body. This was not the case when the pack first came out, it started happening after one of the numerous sim delivery patches. Your werewolf form should NOT affect your human sims body when unlinked......it also occurs the other way around as well.

This is one of the most bug ridden packs I have honestly ever seen, especially with CAS, there are at LEAST half a dozen bugs just in CAS alone.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,962 Views)

Re: Editing werewolf body changes Sim body even when UNLINKED

Hero
@MckinneyMini Could you add some pictures please ?

There's a report here for faces changing gradually: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Changing-werewolf-form-also-changes-sim-s-face/m-p/11571161#M2...

Does it matter which option you change ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,920 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@MckinneyMini Same here. I wanted my Sim's wolf form to be extra muscular, but not his human form.
Message 3 of 4 (1,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I’m experiencing this too. The linking and unlinking is not working.
Message 4 of 4 (1,332 Views)