Ecoworkshop wont let me start activities

by simile81

Original Post

Re: Eco Workshop not working

★★★ Newbie

Hello 

I'm having the same issue with the sims eco workshop I just can't get a pink tag to start any shifts. Is there any chance you could have a look at it for me ? 

Message 181 of 218 (1,407 Views)

Ecoworkshop wont let me start activities

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy A52s 5G
OS Version Android 12
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know
What do you expect to see? I would like my sims to be able to start activities in the eco workshop
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country England

There is no pink star above my ecoworkshop so I cant start activites. Thos stops me earning items in the workshop and also stops me completing the daily activities for festivals as one of the activities is always to do a workshop session.

The workshop has been inaccessible for weeks now. It did it a couple of times before but fixed itself but thos time iy has not fixed even when  the game updated.

Message 182 of 218 (1,287 Views)

Re: Ecoworkshop wont let me start activities

Hero
@simile81 Hi, have you made any sims passive or retired them?

If you haven’t made any sims passive or retired:
1. leave your sims idle a bit so they’re not in any events.
2. Restart the app (and maybe your device too)
3. Reopen the game: see if any sims have completed events (pink check marks) and collect the rewards from events. You might have to repeat this multiple times to get all the stacked up past events cleared.

Basically this restarting the app is good to do regularly and before making sims passive/retired. It helps to avoid issues with events/sims stuck.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 183 of 218 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am having the same issue for some time. Please ea, help me fix this!

Message 184 of 218 (1,309 Views)

Eco workshop

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 15.6.1
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eco workshop won’t complete and now it’s stuck and I can’t use it
What do you expect to see? Working eco shop
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Us

Eco workshop keeps getting stuck, it won’t complete and I can’t start a new shift. 

Message 185 of 218 (1,220 Views)

Re: Eco workshop

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jiiggilypufff Hi, please try leaving your sims idle and restart the app, see my earlier post above.

Message 186 of 218 (1,193 Views)

Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

★★★ Newbie
@xixcooooooo Hello, I am also unable to start any eco workshops. Previously I had sims that were able to work there, but when those sims were retired, it wouldn’t allow me to have any new sims start. I since have had three sims try and all are unsuccessful. I make sure that none of the sims are busy with another event and there aren’t any “materials” that need to be deposited..
Message 187 of 218 (1,060 Views)

Re: [Workaround] - Can't start shift at Eco Workshop

Hero
@diva13543 Hi, please try to click through your retired sims in the family portrait/generations tab. Especially if the retired sim is still hanging around or stuck on your lot, the suggestion I made on post #163 could help in your issue

Message 188 of 218 (1,044 Views)

Re: Ecoworkshop wont let me start activities

★★★ Novice
@simile81 I have the same problem. Was this issue resolved in your case?
Message 189 of 218 (916 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. I can’t access my eco workshop for 3 days now. Please help Frown 

Message 190 of 218 (997 Views)