Re: Ecoworkshop Open but Cannot Start Projects

by Miryme80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ecoworkshop Open but Cannot Start Projects

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I purchased the Ecoworkshop by saving Sim coins. My sims earn coins when they do tasks, so I saved 12,000 sim coins. I purchased the Ecoworkshop last week. I cannot start any projects. I am a member of a sims community in Facebook, and they tell me that there should be a star in the workshop that you tap to start projects. This isn't there. Also, after chatting to an EA support member over Facebook messenger, it seems that when I purchased the workshop I should have had an animated guide on how to use it. I didn't see this. As it stands I can't start any projects. It's not giving me any options to do anything. What can I do?

For The Sims Mobile

Message 1 of 10 (1,041 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Miryme80 Hi 😊

Thanks for the screenshot.

What level is your Workshop?

EcoWorkshop bug.png

You have 3728 tokens. You can use them to pay for Eco Workshop upgrades.

If you didn't get a tutorial, I would suggest you to watch @rachybop 's Eco Workshop walkthrough. 

There is more information about how the Eco Workshop works on the Eco Workshop Venue FAQ blog post and my post about Eco Workshop upgrades.

We hope this will help you unlock the Workshop. Please tell us how it goes.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (984 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

Message 2 of 10 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there 

Thank you for that. However, I have raised a case in game, and spoken to support via Facebook messenger, and I've just been told to create a new topic on the forums to raise the issue. I'm not sure what do do now? 

Message 3 of 10 (1,007 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Miryme80

Players can be asked to join us on the forums when there's a bug as creating a bug report helps us track these issues so thank you for creating this thread and hanks for adding that screenshot. Standard smile Could you pop up another one that shows us what displays on your screen when you select the project tab please? It may help to get a visual on what you're seeing: 

TSM ecoworkshop.jpg

May I also verify which support team you connected with on Facebook please? Would you happen to have a link to their Facebook page?

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 10 (997 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there

Thank you 😊 I've taken a screen shot. I was also told that I should have had an animated guide on how to use the workshop when I purchased it. I didn't have that so I don't know what I'm doing.

Here is the link to the Facebook support I've been talking with on Facebook messenger:

https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

Message 5 of 10 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Miryme80 Hi 😊

Thanks for the screenshot.

What level is your Workshop?

EcoWorkshop bug.png

You have 3728 tokens. You can use them to pay for Eco Workshop upgrades.

If you didn't get a tutorial, I would suggest you to watch @rachybop 's Eco Workshop walkthrough. 

There is more information about how the Eco Workshop works on the Eco Workshop Venue FAQ blog post and my post about Eco Workshop upgrades.

We hope this will help you unlock the Workshop. Please tell us how it goes.

Message 6 of 10 (985 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there 😊

Thank you for your help. I tapped the button you pointed too. I saw there was a free thing to do as the workshop was at level 1. So I clicked that, and there are some changes in the workshop now, there are some colored bins now or something? I've attached a screen shot. Is this right? Can I start projects? I'll take a look at those walk throughs 😊

Message 7 of 10 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You're welcome @Miryme80

Yes, you should be able to start shifts at the Eco Workshop now to earn materials and work on projects.
Can you try to start a shift now?

Message 8 of 10 (966 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hi there 😊

I've just tried and I've started my first shift! It's working!! Thank you so much for your help! 😊🤗❤️ xx

Message 9 of 10 (943 Views)

Hero
@Miryme80 You're welcome 😊 Glad we could help. Good luck with your projects!

Message 10 of 10 (926 Views)