Re: Eco workshop upgrade is not reflected

by SalixCat

Original Post

Eco workshop upgrade is not reflected

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad pro 9.7-inch, iPhone 11 pro
OS Version iPad OS 13.3, iOS 13.1.3
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) In the eco workshop, upgrade to stage 3 part 5/6. You’ll see a message that tape rewards is increased from 11 to 15 and tape storage is increased from 45 to 60. However, tape storage is still 45. 2) Complete a workshop event. It gives 11 tapes instead of 15.
What do you expect to see? 1) I expect the tape storage to be 60 2) I expect to earn 15 tapes after completing a workshop event
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United states
Additional feedback Couldn’t attach the screen recording because it says file extension not supported. Here is the iCloud link https://share.icloud.com/photos/0XSxRs2l_wXQNWg4MxtpVoP-g#Home ALSO CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS PAGE? THE SUBMIT BUTTON IS EITHER DISABLED OR DISAPPEARS ALTOGETHER SO I NEED TO REFRESH THE PAGE AND FILL ALL THE FIELDS TO SUBMIT A BUG REPORT. VERY FRUSTRATING CONSIDERING I’M ALREADY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE OF THE BUGS

OMG PLEASE FIX THIS PAGE 

Message 1 of 3 (480 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ceynep Hi please refer to this
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Eco-Workshop-Upgrades/m-p/9291257#M25118
The shown details in the upgrade part will be applied after you upgrade not your current level part state.

Hope that helps!

*Cheers
Message 2 of 3 (428 Views)

Hero
@ceynep Thanks for the bug report and also for your feedback about the bug report form. This is definitely not a very user friendly solutions for us, mobile users.
If you don't see the 'Submit' button, please tap on 'Enter' a couple of times so there's some free space under the text you want to post.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 3 (399 Views)