Eco workshop stuck, can’t upgrade eco workshop

by omgitsmandib

Original Post

Eco workshop stuck, can’t upgrade eco workshop

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My eco workshop has been stuck on Saturday since last Saturday. I can only collect thread when I complete eco workshops, so I am unable to complete any crafts. I also am unable to upgrade my eco workshop with recycle tokens despite having more than enough. I have attached my player ID. I have tried deleting and redone loading the app, changing the language, bringing all sims to the park side, idling all sims, clear cache, and retiring the last sim to work at the eco workshop with no success.

[Edited by CM]

Message 1 of 24 (1,268 Views)

Re: Eco workshop stuck, can’t upgrade eco workshop

★ Novice
Message 2 of 24 (1,237 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m in the same boat! I contacted help a month ago and still no response from anyone. I never complete daily tasks now because I’m sick of doing FRIDAY eco shift 

Message 3 of 24 (1,222 Views)

Hero
@omgitsmandib Hi, when you were idling your sims did you restart the app multiple times to see if one of your sims popped up a completed Eco shift? Or was the last sim who was doing the Eco workshop maybe passive? 🤔 And now you retired the sim who was the last doing the Eco workshop when the schedule was functioning ok?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 24 (1,204 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @omgitsmandib best not to share personal info such as your player ID on a public forum.

Have edited your post to remove them. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 24 (1,181 Views)

★ Novice
@balancingtori It’s so annoying! We save 12,000 simoleons for the eco workshop just for it to not function properly without resolution ):
Message 6 of 24 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm stuck on Friday shift I need help. Can't upgrade eco workshop.

Message 7 of 24 (954 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Im stuck on Friday eco workshop shift. Can't upgrade the store it's bug.
Message 8 of 24 (950 Views)

Hero
@7yuv760kksys Hi, couple of things you can try.

If you haven’t made any sims passive or retired:
1. leave your sims idle a bit so they’re not in any events.
2. Restart the app (and maybe your device too)
3. Reopen the game: see if any sims have completed events (pink check marks) and collect the rewards from events. You might have to repeat this multiple times to get all the stacked up past events cleared.

Basically this restarting the app is good to do regularly and before making sims passive/retired. It helps to avoid issues with events/sims stuck.

If you have made your sims passive or have retired sims: Click through your sims in family portrait. If you know which sim was doing the Eco shift the last when it was working, find that sim in the family portrait/generations tab, click the sim and exit the family portrait. Restart the app and see if it helped. Try to interact with the sim and check if the Eco workshop is back to normal.

If you’re not sure which sim was the last to do the Eco shift, try to do the above mentioned with all your passive and retired sims.

If your passive/retired sims are living on a separate lot, before going through the family portrait make sure you have one active sim living on the same lot (household).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 24 (929 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey!

Tried this and it didn’t work Frown still stuck on a Friday Cycle

Message 10 of 24 (921 Views)