Re: Eco footprint doesn’t work Mt. Komorebi

by crinrict

Original Post

Eco footprint doesn’t work Mt. Komorebi

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Current
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Mt. Komorebi in the mountain town one of the lots is stuck in an industrial eco state from eco lifestyle and no cheat will make it neutral or green. I also cannot see the eco state where it normally is to check, only on the world map
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I’m in mt. Komorebi at the mountain
What do you expect to see? I expect the world to be neutral or green, especially when I made the house as “green” as possible and a park and the cheat doesn’t work either
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Snowy Escape

Mt komorebi is stuck in industrial eco footprint 

Message 1 of 2 (467 Views)

Re: Eco footprint doesn’t work Mt. Komorebi

Hero
@simdoctor44 There's a thread for the state here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-ECO-No-Eco-footprint-in-Yukimatsu-residential-lot/td-p...

There's also all kinds of other problems described for the footprint in that neighborhoods so I think it's roughly the same issue.

People in that thread have been able to change the footprint though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (443 Views)