Re: Eco Workshop Pack #6 Did Not Populate

by SalixCat

Original Post

Eco Workshop Pack #6 Did Not Populate

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version 13.6.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? EcoWorkshop Pack #6 will not populate in store even though I have completed levels 1-5 of Stage 6. I am nearing the upgrade to Stage 7 and I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to purchase Pack #6.
What do you expect to see? EcoWorkshop Pack #6 will not populate in store even though I have completed levels 1-5 of Stage 6. I am nearing the upgrade to Stage 7 and I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to purchase Pack #6.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

EcoWorkshop Pack #6 will not populate in store even though I have completed levels 1-5 of Stage 6. I am nearing the upgrade to Stage 7 and I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to purchase Pack #6.

I have contacted EA help directly & was told there was no way for them to force populate the pack for purchase and that posting via this forum would alert the game devs to the issue. Please let me know if you need further information to assist with this.

Message 1 of 4 (578 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@SushiRoll5419
Did your get the pack? It should eventually appear. We had the same issue with pack #5.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi SalixCat!

It has not yet populated for me. I’m one llamazoom away from upgrading to stage 7. Do you think if I upgrade it’ll populate or should I hold off? 

thank you,

SushiRoll 

Message 3 of 4 (515 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SushiRoll5419 In the case of #5, it appeared at a later stage than expected.
I'm at Level 6 stage 3 and can confirm that I have pack #6.

I've asked what to. The answer I got is that continuing to upgrade shouldn't have an impact on that. You should see the pack eventually. It doesn't stop triggering once you've passed the gated level.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 4 (509 Views)