Eco Retreat Lot-Items missing from inventory after tear down

by IrimielMoonlight

Original Post

Eco Retreat Lot-Items missing from inventory after tear down

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version iOS 14.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By tearing down the eco lot by placing rooms and their contents into the inventory
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Last week I tore down my Eco Retreat Lot build. When doing so, I sent each of the rooms and their contents to my inventory only to find that all the items I had used on that lot, build and buy, were missing from my inventory. I noticed that they are available for repurchase but the items I had already purchased were nowhere to be found and hadn't been tagged as owned. Many of the items in the lot were from paid special offer packs, so I am slightly irritated and completely frustrated. I've been playing this game since launch and have invested a ton of time and real life currency. I have submitted multiple help request tickets to no avail. @EA_Kipling, if i could PM you with my Player ID, would you mind investigating this issue? It would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 5 (740 Views)

Re: Eco Retreat Lot-Items missing from inventory after tear down

★★★★★ Novice

Anyone? 

Message 2 of 5 (719 Views)

Hero

@IrimielMoonlight 

I'm very sorry you have lost some items. The more detailed the information you send to the advisors, the easier it will be for them to help you.

In the case of packs you have purchased and lost, you need to have valid proof of purchase available for advisorsPurchases on mobile are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

The advisors will also need to know what items you have lost, so please make a specific list that includes the exact name of each item.

Screenshots of your inventory or the house before you lost the items could be also useful.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 5 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you, @SalixCat. I have submitted numerous valid proof of purchase receipts but each time I get a response from EA Help it is a new representative asking for me to give them all of the information again. It's an endless cycle. I have also compiled a list of items I know I have lost but I had bric-a-brac items placed throughout the home as well. It's really disheartening that I am struggling for a solution to something that seems relatively minor compared to some of the issues other players have faced with the game. I can't imagine how they must feel when they've lost entire save files and aren't getting genuine assistance. 

Message 4 of 5 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I’ve just had the same thing happen to some of my items when storing a full room, but it happened on my Modern two bedroom I got from designer homes catalog. They just disappeared out of my inventory and I would have to repurchase them again too. 

Message 5 of 5 (433 Views)