by Jes2G

Original Post

[GF] Easy Street Perk Not working

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All by Nifty Knitting, Realm of Magic, and My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Nothing in particular. Just have a 5-star celebrity get the Easy Street perk and send them to work.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing "happens." The sim's boss will call threatening to fire them if they don't improve. They will also have moodlets from the Easy Street perk, boasting about how cool it is to not worry about working hard, as well as a moodlet about not doing well at work.
What do you expect to see? The Easy Street perk should cancel the boss calling, but also, a sim who goes to work every day should not see a decline in their performance.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This is a very new problem, so I would assume it occurred within the last one or two patches.

I have a level 5 celebrity with the Easy Street perk, but recently his job performance has been declining and got down into the poor range despite never missing work. He's at the top of his career (the intelligence branch of the military) so I don't bother with the daily tasks. That's never been a problem before. I didn't notice how bad the performance was until the boss called to say his performance was shaky. Even still, shouldn't the Easy Street perk make the boss not care about the performance?

I'm testing this in a vanilla save and will return with findings.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. 

Message 1 of 3 (761 Views)

Re: Easy Street Perk Not working

★ Guide

I just got the easy street perk and IMMIDIATELY after their first work day ended (which was a holiday they had off from work anyway) they got a call about shaky job performance, despite having completed their daily task and previously having their performance bar almost maxed out and ready for a raise. 

Message 2 of 3 (513 Views)

Re: Easy Street Perk Not working

Hero
@Fanphoria Is this without mods/cc ? OP never came back to state if they had the same issue without them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (494 Views)