Easel stuck outside the grid area in market square

by send2390

Original Post

Easel stuck outside the grid area in market square

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung s6edge
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003476725942
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Got notification on new furniture on the bottom right side, when I hover the area of my sims profession (doctor) in market square. And when I opened the furniture tab, I randomly received an easel. (Is it some kind of reward? I just finished the Market Square Music Festival Event) So I clicked on it and accidentally put it outside the grid area, which is on the pathway of the square. I tried to put it back into my inventory, (still in the build mode) and nothing happened. So I closed the build mode, and I clicked on the easel and it bounces like any other idle objects.
What do you expect to see? I'd like to have my easel back in my inventory
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback Can you make it impossible to edit outside grid so nothing could get stuck there. And can our sim actually interact with the easel back at home? If we could, I'd like to have the easel back in my inventory. Because I dont know where to purchase the item. 😁

Attachment below
Message 1 of 1 (231 Views)