Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bobomir1
Date/time issue occurred 29.03.2019
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Please help me! The fan starts every time when I play franchise mode MADDEN NFL 19. Others games are okay. PS4 is clean. Vets is okay. But fan is noise and temperature is ordinary! I do not know what happens? Please help me. Thanks EVERYBODY for advice
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time i play franchise. Only main menu is problem.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fan is extreme 100% Vets is clean but noise is as Jets747, this is so big proble for healthy every player console so sadly problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you expect to see? When i closed franchise everything is okay.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? boboslav1
Date/time issue occurred 29.03.2019
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Please help me! The fan starts every time when I play franchise mode MADDEN NFL 19. Others games are okay. PS4 is clean. Vets is okay. But fan is noise and temperature is ordinary! I do not know what happens? Please help me. Thanks EVERYBODY for advice
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everytime i play franchise mode. only main menu is problem!
What happens when the bug occurs? Fan is extreme 100%. Vets is clean but the noise is as Jets747 This so big problem for healthy every player’s console!!!!!!!!!!
What do you expect to see? When i closed franchise everything is okay.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please help me! The fan starts every time when I play franchise mode MADDEN NFL 19. Others games are okay. PS4 is clean. Vets is okay. But fan is noise and temperature is ordinary! I do not know what happens? Please help me. Thanks EVERYBODY for advice

Message 1 of 2 (581 Views)

Re: EXTREME FAN NOISE FRANCHISE MODE Ps4 pro

Community Manager

Hey, @bobomir1 

Do you have Madden 19 installed on an external hard drive or the drive inside your PS4 Pro? Is your PS4 dust free and in open space, and how much space do you have free on your hard drive?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (553 Views)