Accepted Solution

EVENT: Rebel Roundup CRASH!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6 Plus
OS Version Most recent
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The event crashes going into wave 4 of 8
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play on an iPhone 6
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark

So, now the daily crashes have finally spread to the older events as well.

As if crashes during GeoTB, GAC, TW, Fleet Arena, Squad Arena and upgrading mods wasn’t enough, now we also have to deal with older events like the Rebel Roundup crashing 😂😂😂

I have played the event 4 times just now... and experienced 3 crashes going into wave 4 😂😂😂

I don’t know if I should cry, laugh or get angry anymore... on the other hand, CG is CLEARLY handicaped in more than one sense - and you can’t really get angry at someone who screws up due to a disability... I feel sorry for CG and how insanely inept they are. This business DEFINITELY does not suit you guys!

I do not expect any replies on this post... I mean, what can CG even say by now?

• Check your connection?? 😂

• Unstall/install app?? 😂😂

• Close all other app’s while running game 😂😂😂

• ALL OF THE ABOVE HAVE BEEN DONE A MILLION TIMES AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INFLUENCE OVER THE CRASHES!!! 

It’s beyond sad... but hey, at least we’re never ever short on packs to purchase... that part of the game is ALWAYS stellar and NEVER crashes 😂😂😂😂

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EVENT: Rebel Roundup CRASH!!!!

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darth_Intrepidus and sorry to hear that.

This is most likely related to the increased crash rate on older iOS devices (iPhone 6, 6S, 6S Plus and older). We are already working with our partners on possible improvements.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

How about making all of these ridiculous 8 wave and other annoying and dated events simmable once 3 starred (like you did with the Omega events) That way people with an iPhone 6 don’t have to ALSO struggle with crashes during these events... just a thought

Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I’m having the same issue in the rebel round up event, I got through the first tier but on the second tier when it tries to load the 4th battle is crashes every single time. It’s very annoying to say the least, I just want my rewards, I don’t care how they do it lol

Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darth_Intrepidus and sorry to hear that.

This is most likely related to the increased crash rate on older iOS devices (iPhone 6, 6S, 6S Plus and older). We are already working with our partners on possible improvements.

Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)