ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. Please try again (4445)

by PFTVFC

Original Post

Re: ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. Please try again (4445)

★★ Novice

This Problem is still occurring after the latest update.

Message 41 of 104 (1,106 Views)

★★ Novice
the same on ps4 pro,cant even play..
Message 42 of 104 (1,104 Views)

★★ Guide
It's doing the SAME almost for EVERYONE on my clan (Europe - Italy - PC). From almost 30 minutes...
Hope they are making some improvements?? :O Or they underestimated the number of people who want to play on the weekends... -.-
Since they are making FAILURE AFTER FAILURE, I think it's the latter one... :D
Message 43 of 104 (1,090 Views)

Error Code 4445

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. I Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.02.19 About 12pm Eastern
Summarize your bug I continue to get kicked every few minutes. I haven't even been able to get done picking the way my Freelancer looks
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game for a few minutes apparently.
What happens when the bug occurs? I Get kicked to the main menu
What should be happening instead? Play the game

I can't upload a picture cause it's to big

Message 44 of 104 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had just finished Hard Hive Queen and it dumped me to main screen and every attempt to log back in kept giving a 4445 error code, never even got to see my loot QQ . PS4

Message 45 of 104 (947 Views)

★★ Novice

Exactly. I've even got a "servers are full" error. which is insane. 

Message 46 of 104 (940 Views)

★★★ Novice

I get the same thing on Xbox 1X I can play for a while but if I finish a stronghold or frerplay there's a chance of this happening then i can't log back into the servers seems mainly at night time when I think there more populated im GMT +8 and once 9pm hits i can no longer play . It just cycles back to log in screen , connect to servers , then once you hit resume it goes back to the same message. Funny how i played for like 10 on the weekend during the day but soon as night time hits i get all these issues.  

Message 47 of 104 (918 Views)

Anthem constantly crashes / connection, live service & pilot data errors

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? I get the error everywhere. Fort tarsis, on a mission, in loading screens etc..
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort tarsis, loading screens, missions, freemark etc..
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.02.19 21:00 CET
Summarize your bug My game crashes constantly, sometimes it's in the first loading screen between main menu and entering the game or it could be when on a mission, in freemark, in the forge etc. These are some of the error messages I receive when the game crashes: - Error loading pilot data - Error updating pilot data (4445) - Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data - Unable to connect to Anthem live services - Unknown connection error and probably more.. I can't play more then 5 minutes max before the game crashes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't really know but you can see my own troubleshooting in the "Compose" field.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get disconnected from the game, receive an error message and then enter main menu.
What should be happening instead? I should be playing your awesome game.

My troubleshooting:

- Followed EAs guide for connection errors (opening ports etc..)
- Uninstalled the game and tried again.
- Uninstalled the game and Origin then tried again.

- Changed language and tried the game.

- Deleted the files in the following folders and then restarted my pc, origin and the game:
ProgramData\Origin* (except LocalContent)
AppData\Roaming\Origin*
AppData\Local\Origin*

Something that's also pretty interesting is that it seems to be a client issue on my side because me who has this issue and my friend who has no issues at all with Anthem switched accounts to see if it was issues with my specific account. I still had the issue with his account and he experienced none on my account.

As I mentioned in "Summarize your bug" I get this error constantly. I've been able to play the game for maybe an hour in total. When the issue is at the worst state I can't even access the game. I get to the main menu and when I try to enter the game I receive an error message in the loading screen and go back to main menu. When it's in a "better state" I can login to the game and maybe enter a mission but as soon as I get into the next loading screen or just run around with my character I get disconnected and get different error messages.

I've looked forward to this game with my friend since it was presented at E3 and now at launch I get this. It's really frustrating and I would appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thank you.

Message 48 of 104 (752 Views)

Re: Anthem constantly crashes / connection, live service & pilot data errors

★ Apprentice

Same crash issues and errors, start/mid game on PS4. Constant crashes. 

Message 49 of 104 (723 Views)

★★ Novice
on PS4 I get this a lot.
Message 50 of 104 (846 Views)