Re: Match making Loading Screens and Error 4445

by wtkaczyk

Original Post

Re: ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. Please try again (4445)

★ Novice

I’m on ps4 this happens to me to lost masterworks too this is so  aggravating.

Message 71 of 104 (1,714 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on ps4 this happens to me to lost masterworks too this is so  aggravating. I get this at the end of a mission 

Message 72 of 104 (1,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PS4
Please specify your platform model. PS4 Launch Model
Please select your region USA
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis while trying to walk/talk with NPCs
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Yesterday 5 times consecutively, 04-03-2019 - 09:15 PM (EST), 04-03-2019 - 09:18 PM (EST), 04-03-2019 - 09:22 PM (EST), 04-03-2019 - 09:25 PM (EST), 04-03-2019 - 09:28 PM (EST)
Summarize your bug ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. Please try again (4445) 
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%), although it happened 5 times consecutively in this instance
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Got this error in Fort Tarsis, seemingly random.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was kicked out to game main menu
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't be getting kicked out of the game at all, much less in a non-matchmaking activity like Fort Tarsis.  Getting kicked out 5 times in a row made the game unplayable and I just quit.

Message 73 of 104 (1,924 Views)

★★★ Novice

Loading Game - „Anthem currentoy Not available“

restarting game, losging in - error updating pilot data

restarting game, loading into freeplay, getting kicked out - lost connection 

I am on Ps4 pro with ssd

internet connection wired (16 MBit )

——————————————

Weil obviously we are fooled. They gave us hope but as this Problem occures since closed alpha and they we‘ren‘t able to fix it they might stick with the people who can play and live with a smaller userbase. In this case they don’t need to fix it for just a bunch of guys who already payed and have no options to get their money back. 

Well played guys.

shame. I really enjoyed the few hours in this game. 

Message 74 of 104 (1,906 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just jumped into my Javelin to start a mission and before I could select a mission type it 'sent me to a Loading Scrren' then gave me this error 4445.  

Are they EVER going to get their Servers sorted out?  Or are they trying, really hard, to get us to quit playing?

Message 75 of 104 (1,887 Views)

★ Apprentice

They wait till the division 2 is released 😹

Message 76 of 104 (1,886 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Have had this a few dozen times now, i just restart and can continue playing for the next few hrs without a problem.

Message 77 of 104 (1,878 Views)

★ Novice

Have this problem on PS4 too it’s annoying 

Message 78 of 104 (1,867 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still here strong after 3 weeks. What gives?

Message 79 of 104 (1,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on PS4 and the game is crashing on everything. When i try to logging on the game always throwing error with connection on EA server.

When i try to pick a Javelin, it freeze sometimes for a while until it let me pick. 

During any kind of mission it kick me out very often. Specially at the mission Fort of Dawn when Owen betrayed you, it took me 3 times to repeat it just because when the animation of Owen coming behind the group, ir freeze and the kick me out of the game losing the progress of that mission. 

And a few times when a mission is done and it shows the EXP you get and the loot, it freeze and kick me out without seeing anything and making me lose the lot that i get, cause it keep the progress of the mission but not the loot. 

Message 80 of 104 (1,865 Views)