Re: ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. Please try again (4445)

by Nekxes

Original Post

Error updating Pilot Data. Please try again. (4445)

★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD STRIX-R9380-DC2OC-4GD5-GAMING
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Every expedition.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/20/2019 10:06 PM GMT -3
Summarize your bug Basically, the "head" of my Javelin does not appear, at all times the bug occurs. Sometimes the painting does not appear, and the exact same error occurs, or the game simply disconnects me.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe... Playing? I really do not know, it just happens. I already checked the game files, nothing wrong.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game enters the loading screen at the beginning of the missions.
What should be happening instead? What to do normally, with a head...

This has been occurring literally since the DEMO Vip, the day one patch has slowed down, but it has not stopped.

Message 31 of 104 (2,091 Views)

Can't play the game, error 4445 every 10 minutes or so.

★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 780
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Randomly in-game, usually in the fort and not during an expedition (at the end of the expedition during the reward screen too tho).
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Before the day one patch during early access (I gave up playing) and after too.
Summarize your bug Getting disconnected every 10 minutes or so, 4445 error.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? Loading screen and then I am put in the main menu where the error message is displayed.
What should be happening instead? I should not be getting disconnected every 10 minutes.

Really enjoying Anthem the problem is I am getting disconnected every 10 minutes or so due to the 4445 error. Was hoping the patch would fix this but no. Any ETA on when this will be addressed? A lot of peeps with this issue...

Message 32 of 104 (1,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i got this problem . . n alwis happen
Message 33 of 104 (2,625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

for pc = same here and also got error retrieving anthem live service data when i try to login

Message 34 of 104 (2,576 Views)

★★ Novice

PS4 samecproblem

Message 35 of 104 (2,507 Views)

Crash after talking to Lienn

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In Fort Tarsis at the bar
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.02.2019 15:50 GMT
Summarize your bug Talking to Lienn after an error occurred that failed to update the pilot* causes the game to crash on the dialogue choice (*Either 4445, 4455, 4545 or 4555, unsure which but only had those two numbers, Had 4445 come up as another after doing a main mission saying it falled too)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do all the conversations that lead to the freelancer encouraging Lienn and the woman who sells fruit to work together, if the pilot update error happens it causes the game to produce the bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Game audio hangs and the game also freezes before shortly crashing
What should be happening instead? Dialogue should resolve and the Conversation should be gone

Unsure as to how this happened or how it can be fixed aside from a patch due to a failed pilot update

Message 36 of 104 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still getting errors and connection issues even after day 1 patch plz fix

Message 37 of 104 (2,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The game is actualy UNPLAYABLE since they applied the patch that was supposed to get rid of bugs...

But now, you either get the error updating pilot data or a miracle manages you to get in the game but since almost all missions/strongholds objectives are broken you need to get back to launch screen and then boom error updating pilot data again...

And yet, the Head of Live Service (Chad Robertson) dares to tell everyone :

"We use that insight to fix issues and make Quality of Life fixes to the game. Our most recent patch – the one you are playing now — reflects your feedback. You can see the list of changes here. Many came from listening to you..."

"...I look at today from two perspectives. As a gamer, I’m excited by what we’ve created with Anthem and the promise it carries for a long future behind the game’s lush world, immersive lore, rich characters, and core gameplay. As a developer, I know we’ve worked hard to strike a balance of engaging BioWare story combined with fun action-gameplay and multi-player progression; I also know how much more we want to bring to the game.

Anthem’s launch represents a commitment we’re making to you: we’re just getting started..."

Is that a joke or does he realy think he's game is great and works pefectly while it's actualy the oppsosite ?

Bioware just confirmed that they are the worst video game company still alive (but not for very longer...) and they will let Anthem die as they did with SWTOR...

Message 38 of 104 (1,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Four hours of grinding ... Killing 2 wandering giants.. all gone ... Bioware need to up their game ...

Message 39 of 104 (2,270 Views)

ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. (4445)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? What Freelancers Do
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Just before entering the cave
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22/02/19 17:30 EST-5 +(5:00)
Summarize your bug I landed on the ground, before entering the cave, to harvest an organic and was sent back to title screen.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure what triggers it. I logged on at 17:20 and was battered with errors and the time currently is 18:10. This particular error hit me twice within this time frame.
What happens when the bug occurs? I quick skip in frames and then returned to title screen.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to continue on the mission as normal

I logged on at 17:20 and was battered with errors and the time currently is 18:10. This particular error hit me twice within this time frame. At the mission end I picked up a few uncommon items but then was sent immediately back to the title screen without the game doing the mission summary and showing what I have acquired throughout the mission. This time it didn't even say there was an error that occurred, it treated it as if I had just started up the game. I booted back into the game, in the normal location, next to Owen but the quest tracker said to talk to Yarrow, meaning I completed the contract. Went to check my vault and forge, and didn't keep any of the loot that I acquired through the mission.

Message 40 of 104 (2,106 Views)