Re: ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. Please try again (4445)

by A3gard

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I encounter this error almost half of the time I'm launching an expedition.

When the loading finishes, my character model's head is missing, I can move my character but the animations don't work and I can't use weapons or powers. Then, after 3 seconds the game kicks me back on the news screen in Fort Tarsis with this Error 4445...

And I'm playing with good network conditions (RJ45 / optical fibre) on an Xbox One X 

Message 21 of 104 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, as soon as I got to the tomb I got kicked out of the game

Message 22 of 104 (1,661 Views)

★★ Novice
So do I lose out on the exp I gained, the items seem to come back next time I do a mission, kinda?
Message 23 of 104 (1,618 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same on hard wired 1gb connection. It's definitely not a connection issue.

Message 24 of 104 (1,628 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here.

I have a good connection,ethernet cable, no problem with other games (I play apex for hours without any problem).

I often have 4445 error, and others that disconnect me from the game. It usually happens while zoning from an expedition to Tarsis or or Tarsis to expedition.

I often also have problems in the forge, when dismantling stuff, I have "connection issue" error message and don't get the loots from dismantling.

These problems where there since the demo. I couldn't even launch the game for the demo, but now I can play for 5 min to 1h without beeing disconnected.

I don't know what you did between vip demo and release but it helped for me.

These problems are a real pain in the arse since I sometimes just want to give up.

I know devs must be working on it but it's really really frustrating

Message 25 of 104 (1,585 Views)

Chronicler kicks me back to main menu.

★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When talking to the Chronicler about "The Freelancer Three" book she gives you, after the conversation you crash back to the main menu.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9:38am, today.
Summarize your bug When talking to the Chronicler about "The Freelancer Three" book she gives you, after the conversation you crash back to the main menu. I would assume some part of the cortex cannot update properly so it kicks me off, first crash to menu was "Could not update Pilot data(4445)" error.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Post game, talk to the Chronicler until The Freelancer Three book conversation, observe you get kicked out to the main menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? I crash to the main menu of Anthem, losing my session.
What should be happening instead? It should let me get the conversation completed to update in the Cortex.

I'm not sure what to go on with it, but yeah. It's kicking me off my session when I complete the convo.

Message 26 of 104 (1,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me inside the Trial of Valor on the Fortress of Dawn mission 5 times (3 on Hard fml) Right when he says Lancer of the Legion is cuts out and loads to this error. Very Very frustrating, but ill see if i still got my loot in the ways this thread shows. Still would like to PASS the mission though. 

Message 27 of 104 (1,572 Views)

Nohead or weapons!!!!

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Soon as I zone into the quest zone.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19/02/2019 17:35est
Summarize your bug I zone in to my quest and soon as I see my Javalin he has no head and no weaps at all I get an error saying : error updating pilot data please try again error(4445)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? best thing is get into my computer and see lol
What happens when the bug occurs? no head or weaps at all then it zones me back out and starts me from beginning
What should be happening instead? have full view of my Javalin

I zone in to my quest and soon as I see my Javalin he has no head and no weaps at all
I get an error saying : error updating pilot data
please try again error(4445)

This has been happening about 90% of the time and I am getting to get ready and throw the game out the door.

I have restarted the game and I also have deleted it and downloaded it again and still same thing  occurs

Message 28 of 104 (1,474 Views)

Re: Nohead or weapons!!!!

★★ Novice

Had this Problem before Patch and its still there after the Patch!

Message 29 of 104 (1,370 Views)

Re: Nohead or weapons!!!!

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this happen a lot!

Message 30 of 104 (1,360 Views)