Re: ERROR UPDATING PILOT DATA. Please try again (4445)

by GG_daud

Original Post

Match making Loading Screens and Error 4445

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Msi Gaming GTX 1080 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Random locations
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Error 4445 happening when trying to enter jump bay, now also within missions. Loading screens of hell, upon starting a mission im always finding myself couple minutes behind my squad because of loading times missing half of the action and story.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Described below
What should be happening instead? Described below

I am having serious loading screen problems, whenever i enter a mission im left behind my squad becuase of my long loading screens, then i of course cant catch up with them within 23 seconds that i have to get to mission area so i get into another loading screen. Basicly i miss half of the content and action before im able to play.

Im also getting "Error updating Pilot data. Please try again. (4445)" randomly, today also in the middle of the cutscene in the mission "finding old friends" resulting in kicking me out and breaking the mission.

This needs to be adressed please, the game is currently barely playable.

Message 11 of 104 (3,021 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yep, i have a really stable 4G connection too and i'm getting intermittent disconnections and this error. Have ZERO problems in other games and i play a lot of games.
Message 12 of 104 (4,014 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me, happening a lot. On Pc

Message 13 of 104 (4,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened (2019.02.17 approximately 4:45pm Central) for me on PC, at the end of a solo mission.  I had loaded the end of mission loading screen, but never got to the screen where it shows XP.  Instead, got this message and it told me to reload Anthem.  I exited the game and restarted.  When I came back, I have the mission xp and mission completion, but nothing of the loot I picked up.

Message 14 of 104 (3,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have this issue also, please try check vault fist if your loot stil not there, try entering freeplay and check at your backpack, if your loot at your backpack you may need to end the freeplay world to retreive it

Message 15 of 104 (3,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup, me too, id be walking in Fort Tarsis and boom, error 4445.

Also loads of disconnections which is weird because I also play BattlefieldV and I was never kicked out of a match for connections issues.

Xbox One X

Message 16 of 104 (3,355 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here. Rock solid connection (200mbits+), connected via LAN cable, getting that error even in the fort. Very annoying when this happens at the end of a long freeplay run because you lose every item as mentioned above.

As this leads to losing loot(!!!) occassionally, this should be fixed ASAP IMHO.

Message 17 of 104 (3,264 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know - studio has been looking into the problem with 4445 error message. Unfortunately, I don't have any updates to share with you for now, but I will keep you updated.

Thank you for your indulgence and patience!

/Ataashi

Message 18 of 104 (3,245 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi this is my BIGGEST issue with the game right now, since it renders it practically unplayable. Please, make sure that the studio knows the gravity of this problem.

Thanks for your work!

Message 19 of 104 (3,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me having it again and again...
Message 20 of 104 (3,205 Views)