[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Honor 6x
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 994311253
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I was doing the battles in the Mythic stages of the Emperor's Demise event and stumbled upon a bug. In stage 3, where you have to fight with your empire team against rebels, a Palpatine is put in automatically through the event. Though the which i encountered is, that the game puts in two Palpatines, one in the leader spot and one into the last spot. And because its an event toon, i cannot remove him. If i put in the rest of my empire characters and click battle, upon loading, the game pops up an error window. Could someone check for this issue please?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Austria

I linked a picture here below, which shows the preparation window with the two Emperors appearing simultaneously.

I hope that might help...

IMG_20190512_114855.png
IMG_20190512_114255.png
Message 1 of 5 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EP bug on Emperor's Demise Mythic Stg. 3

EA Live QV Team

Hi @salamimeister3 and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this for further investigation now. Did you receive an error when you attempted the battle with two of the same event units?

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (509 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

We have flagged this for further investigation now. Did you receive an error when you attempted the battle with two of the same event units?

Message 2 of 5 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice
This glitch/bug/error is identical to the one currently happening in Grand Master Yoda Mythic Event, Tier III. Myself an a whole lot of others are experiencing the exact described dual pre-loaded characters (just swap EP for GMY). Pretty annoying that it is known by EA with no direct fix.
The workaround is to "make the highlighted/pre-loaded character having the greatest power of the group/team". Abominable!
Message 3 of 5 (471 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Did you receive an error when you attempted the battle with two of the same event units?

The report clearly states there was an error message

Message 4 of 5 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Errorcode: 9.0.
Message 5 of 5 (445 Views)