Re: EP + DN Bug

by jedilord1

Original Post

EP + DN Bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices, gameplay issue
OS Version 5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 134134496
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug EP lead ability gives Sith allies 20% health whenever they inflict a debuff during their turn. Nihilus unique inflicts a Damage Over Time (DOT) on a random enemy at the start of each of his turns. However, when Nihilus is under EP lead, he does not gain the 20% health recovery on the start of his turn.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a team with EP as leader an Nihilus. let Nihilus take damage. wait for the start of Nihilus next turn.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Israel

EP leader ability does not function correctly fir Nihilus.

Message 1 of 6 (583 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

i´m not so sure if this is really a bug, it could also be WAI:
nihil: at the start of [...] his turns
palpa: during their turn

i would like to compare that with a sports presenter, it´s not the same when he is saying: "the engine broke down at the start of the race" or "the engine broke down during the race"

Message 2 of 6 (531 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah man - as above.  The debuff could absolutely be happening - then Niles takes his turn - and it wouldn't touch off EP's lead.

I'm with you that it probably should be working for the Dot's  - it IS his turn - and he Is applying a debuff.  This one should just work.

Clearly - the wound in the force Zeta - Health Down during an enemies turn - should not of course.  Obvious, but clarity never hurts.

Message 3 of 6 (504 Views)

★ Apprentice

From what I observed, DN does not heal even when he inflicts Dots under EP lead. I don't know if its because he's not moving or wat but that shouldn't be the case

Message 4 of 6 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Any updates on this?

This is a known bug...reported almost a year ago.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1047320/#Comment_1047320

Message 5 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Add CG says that they have a fast and efficient system here....
Message 6 of 6 (385 Views)