[ECO] [S] Evergreen Harbor Grass Doesn't Change with Seasons

by SerenaBeanie

Original Post

[ECO] [S] Evergreen Harbor Grass Doesn't Change with Seasons

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? eco lifestyle, discover university, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work; realm of magic, strangerville, jungle adventure, vampires, dine out; nifty knitting, tiny living; moschino, laundry day, toddler, vintage glamour, romantic garden, movie hangout, spooky, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play in a lot in Evergreen Harbour (any neighbourhood) and watch as the seasons change
What happens when the bug occurs? the grass in Evergreen Harbour remains green year-round and does not change with the seasons
What do you expect to see? With the Seasons expansion installed, I expect that the grass in Evergreen Harbor to change from bright green to faded green as the seasons go from spring/summer to fall/winter, as the grass does in other worlds.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've attached images comparing Grims Quarry grass in summer and winter, but it is the same for each neighbourhood in Evergreen Harbor. The lighting changes but, unlike other worlds, the grass colour does not. Even compare to the obvious change on the terrain paint I used on the lot, which fades in the fall and winter.

Message 1 of 1 (518 Views)