by leadnitrachel

Original Post

[ECO] Green technician gets assigned to draft Municipal concept

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.213.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Dream Home Decorator, Strangerville, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join Civil Designer career, get promoted to level 4, choose Green Technician path, pick work from home
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the task of drafting a municipal concept. I no longer have the option to do this on the electronic drafting tablet, only to draft an eco-invention concept.
What do you expect to see? Have the task of drafting an eco-invention concept
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried drafting the eco-invention concept to see if that would work for the municipal concept but it did not.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (3,483 Views)

Re: [ECO] Green technician gets assigned to draft Municipal concept

★★★ Novice

I'd like to update: it does not do it every time. It hasn't done it since. I still wonder why it happened though and I don't want it to happen again.

Message 2 of 5 (3,442 Views)

It's happening to me. I never installed mods or cc in my game. How did you fix it?

Message 3 of 5 (3,105 Views)

★★★★ Expert

This has happened to me every single time my Green Technician gets promoted to a choice to choose a branch.

Message 4 of 5 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Under electronics and Misc, it should be unlocked at Level 2 of the Civil Designer Career.

Message 5 of 5 (2,412 Views)