[ECO] [GF] Eco-Footprints Industrial in Del Sol Valley (Chateau Peak)

by Lixisa17

Original Post

[ECO] [GF] Eco-Footprints Industrial in Del Sol Valley (Chateau Peak)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.85.203.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eco Footprints Pollution levels and every other world starts off with neutral
What happens when the bug occurs? Industrial Eco-Footprints at The Pinnacles (Del Sol Valley)
What do you expect to see? Neutral Eco-Footprint at The Pinnacles (Del Sol Valley) only. The Eco-Footprint Industry should not be in The Pinnacles (Del Sol Valley).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've disabled any custom content/mod, then it's still the same.

2022-03-16.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 7 (1,001 Views)

Re: Eco-Footprints Industrial in Del Sol Valley

★ Apprentice

I've experienced the same thing! Whenever I'm in the Pinnacles I hear the industrial bumper music as the eco footprint changes immediately. All other neighborhoods are OK...

Message 2 of 7 (971 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 Gave this a short test and it's neutral for me. How long does it take for you to switch ? Immediately when you move someone in in a new save or is this a save you've played a while ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Oh yeah, I made a new sim, I put my sim at home, I used cheat money, then I chose my sim to move the house to The Pinnacles (Del Sol Valley), before Eco-Footprint Neutral after changing to Industrial Eco-Footprint for 1 day without I do.
And I took my sim (my sim is the old one and saved my gallery because I want to move the 'New Game') in the gallery, my sim placed at home to The Pinnacles (Del Sol Vally), then Eco-Footprint industry.

the problem is Chateau Peak because I did my sim moving the house to The Pinnacles (Del Sol Valley), then the industrial Eco-Footprint. no problem is Bailey-Moon Manor and The Ward Den that my sim put at home to The Pinnacles, then Eco-Footprint neutral.

if you don't understand, sorry I can give you a video/record.

Video/Record :

Message 4 of 7 (853 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 Do you have issues with the other lots at The Pinnacles or just the chateau ?

I can duplicate this for the chateau but the one on the right is fine for me. Didn't test the third.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (809 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict yes the problem with another lot in Chateau Peak (The Pinnacles) because my sim placed in Chateau Peak (The Pinnacles), then an industrial Eco-Footprint appeared.
no problem with other lots at Bailey-Moon Manor and The Ward Den because my sim puts that (The Pinnacles), then Eco-Footprint is neutral.
I've given you a video/screen record.

well, I gave another video (screen recorder) without a mod.

Video :

https://youtu.be/lHT6zAZHtyU

https://youtu.be/BVLsWR4551I

https://youtu.be/YtaGxZ4rQuU

https://youtu.be/-R3XA6iROzE

Message 6 of 7 (772 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 Thanks for checking. Yes, that's what I'm seeing too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (740 Views)