by olianatasha

Original Post

[OPEN] [ECO] Eco Inspector and other services don't show up

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle, City Living, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Seasons+ Dine Out, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat + Fitness and Backyard Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure?
What happens when the bug occurs? Eco Inspector doesn't show up. I have tried on two different lots in Port Promise. Haven't tried in other neighborhoods yet. If I exit game or acitve househould and reload, i will see an alert saying my footprint was lowered while I was away. I'm having issues with all services in general: pizza delivery, caterers etc. Most commonly they don't show up at all. Also, can't complete freelance gigs but that's a seperate issue other users have discussed already. I just downloaded the Eco Lifestyle expansion so I'm super bummed with all the glitches.
What do you expect to see? The servicemen hired to appear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 7.51.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-18 at 7.51.56 PM.png

Screenshots above

I've tried to repair game already.

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.))

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 12 (5,160 Views)

Re: Eco Inspector and other services don't show up

Hero
@olianatasha Could you test another hood as well as another save game to see if they show up here ?

For the pizza service there's a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Pizza-not-getting-delivered/td-p/9385725

For the caterer: is that for an event or if you hire them through the fridge ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (5,092 Views)

Hero
@olianatasha Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (5,022 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there!  I am, I didn't see your previous response, thank for checking back in.  Let me do what you suggested (after I'm done working for the day) and I'll get back to you! 

Thanks again Standard smile 

Message 4 of 12 (5,016 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there.  I don't have any issues other than the eco inspector at this point.  I've done what you've asked.  He never shows up in either Eco Lifestyle neighborhood (tried on 3 different lots), or in another world.  I also loaded a new game, and no visit then either. Frown  

What do you think I should do next? 

Thanks

Message 5 of 12 (4,928 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@olianatasha In the new game, I didn't even get a notification about a visit "while I was away."
Message 6 of 12 (4,924 Views)

Hero
@olianatasha Not sure what makes the inspector not show up.

There's going to be a patch this week. I would wait for that and see if it works after.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (4,898 Views)

★★★ Guide

Had just that exact same problem at the Harris' in Evergreen Harbour, Eco Inspector will arrive at 9:05AM, morning comes, 9:05am, then 10:30 etc, still no Eco Inspector to be found, I check my phone the only option I get is to cancel the service.

Message 8 of 12 (3,151 Views)

★ Guide

I have legit never seen the eco inspector. It doesn't matter where my sim lives, the eco footprint only lowers once I leave the house.

Message 9 of 12 (2,810 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, is there any update on this? I'm still affected by this problem.

Message 10 of 12 (2,114 Views)